Log Longevity question (Read 624 times)

powerchondria

How long will my "RunningAHEAD" data saved? Will I be able to reference next year or after ? Thanks for providing such a great resouce for runners.Keep up the good work and may your PR's never stop! Wink
      How long will my "RunningAHEAD" data saved? Will I be able to reference next year or after ? Thanks for providing such a great resouce for runners.Keep up the good work and may your PR's never stop! Wink
      Hopefully for a LONG LONG time. But in case you are worried, you can make a backup that is easily imported to Excel by clicking the Tools link from your Training Log page. Then click Download your data to your computer. I do this from time to time.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Hi Powerchondria (nice name!) I have running data going back to 2002 in RA so I think that you are safe. I also tend to take a backup from RA onto my own PC every month 'just in case' but actually Eric looks after the data very well so really we don't need to worry. Hope this helps ... welcome to RA! Neil

Running ... just keep running!

I dont have excel, whold there be another source i could log all my stuf with?
            I dont have excel, whold there be another source i could log all my stuf with?
            It just exports to a CSV text file. So you can import into lots of things.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?