Ever get sick of message boards where people digress from interesting running topics? (Read 876 times)

Prophet!

that shark picture looks familiar, where is that from Miss ?
      that shark picture looks familiar, where is that from Miss ?
      Ocean City MD, boardwalk. OCMD is our favorite vacation, with or without the kids.

Michelle

Scout7

I like Ocean City. Shenanigans has the BEST fries....the pizza fries are great. The nightly entertainment is also pretty good there. But I like Irish pubs and music, so hey.
          Good save. I'm not buying it, but a good save nonetheless... Tongue
          http://www.hockeyfights.com/fightlog/1/reg2007 Comments: Backes plays the puck into the Coyotes' zone and exchanges shoves with Ballard until the two decide to drop the gloves near the end boards. They grab ahold of each other and Backes slams his helmet down to the ice. Ballard unstraps his and Backes throws two rights that knock Ballard's helmet off anyway. Ballard throws a right and then gets his left hand up in Backes' face before throwing another right. Ballard switches hands and throws two lefts with Backes coming back with two rights while they are in-tight. I was going to try to prove my point but it didn't work that way. The gloves are clearly "off" since they were dropped, not "down" like I was saying. Whoops. I just lost sports knowledge points with my husband. *head down in shame* You should see his eyes light up when I can name players or call plays.

Michelle

I like Ocean City. Shenanigans has the BEST fries....the pizza fries are great. The nightly entertainment is also pretty good there. But I like Irish pubs and music, so hey.
            One night at Shenanigans we had a little too much to drink (the Irish music kept us in the drinking mood) and my friend accidently broke a mug and cut her hand, they weren't too happy with us that night. AND....Thrashers has the best fries. Everyone knows that. Big grin But I didn't have any of Shenanigan's pizza fries, they might be okay. How about Seacrets!? Great atmosphere but I saw the BIGGEST CREEPIEST spider there, the one lady said they come in on the trees they have flown in from the tropics. The spider was in the restroom, I didn't pee the rest of the night there. We stay at Castle in the Sand, here's our usual view...

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I was going to try to prove my point but it didn't work that way. The gloves are clearly "off" since they were dropped, not "down" like I was saying. Whoops. I just lost sports knowledge points with my husband. *head down in shame* You should see his eyes light up when I can name players or call plays.
              No shame! You looked up something on hockeyfights.com to prove a point about fighting! That wins you awesomeness points on RA!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

the Irish music kept us in the drinking
                And now you know the secret as to why we Irish (well, I'm 1/4) drink so damn much...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

And know you know the secret as to why we Irish (well, I'm 1/4) drink so damn much...
                  Teach me. What's the secret? I'm part Irish, (birth name is Fitzgerald) and I can drink a fair amount (when inspired to do so).

Michelle

No shame! You looked up something on hockeyfights.com to prove a point about fighting! That wins you awesomeness points on RA!
                    Cool Cool.

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Teach me. What's the secret? I'm part Irish, (birth name is Fitzgerald) and I can drink a fair amount (when inspired to do so).
                      It might have made more sense if I hadn't made a typo (I have since modified my original post) -- the secret is the music. You can't NOT drink when listening to Irish music. Also, when Saint Patrick chased the snakes out of Ireland, the Irish grew larger livers over time because the livers were no longer burdened with having to process snake toxins from the blood.

Scout7

Ugh. Seacrets. Not my sort of establishment. Meat market.
                          Ugh. Seacrets. Not my sort of establishment. Meat market.
                          You have to admit though, sitting at the bar right along the bay is pretty cool, with the tropical island music playing and the ocean air all around you. We ventured onto the dance floor a few times, it was packed, and yes, our group felt a little "old". I did the limbo for the first time in my life while I was there. It was fun, I didn't last that long, guess I can't go all that low.

Michelle

Also, when Saint Patrick chased the snakes out of Ireland, the Irish grew larger livers over time because the livers were no longer burdened with having to process snake toxins from the blood.
                            Interesting. Thank you Saint Patrick. Smile

Michelle