Miles to Km? (Read 684 times)

HermosaBoy

When I go into the log, everything is showing up as kilometers even though my settings clearly show that it should be miles -- what happened???

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

eric :)

Rob, I separated out all the units in last night's updates. All the preferences should be migrated over correctly so I'm not sure why your distance unit is in km. You can go to Options -> Locale Settings and correct it. eric :-)
      HermosaBoy

Rob, I separated out all the units in last night's updates. All the preferences should be migrated over correctly so I'm not sure why your distance unit is in km. You can go to Options -> Locale Settings and correct it. eric :-)
        I've done that three times??? It is even importing stuff from my Garmin that I measure in miles as Km... ETA -- tried again and now it seems to be working? Odd... Thanks for the quick response!

Rob

I logged into your account and changed the distance unit in the options page for you and it seem to stick so I'm not sure why you were experiencing problems.
          HermosaBoy

THANKS! Big grin

Rob

Eric, My log is also having this issue, although only one someone else is viewing my log. When I am logged in everything is in miles, but if someone else views my log, it shows up in kms. I went into the options/locale settings and it was propertly set to miles. I changed it to kms and hit "update." Then went back in again and changed it back to miles and hit "update" and still have the issue... Nathan

Nathan, It depends on who this someone is: If the viewer does not have an RA account, then he/she will see your log using your distance units. If the viewer has an RA account, then he/she will see your log using his/her distance units. You'll have to provide more info regarding the people viewing your log in order for me to determine if it's a real problem. eric :-)
                  Eric, Gotcha - the 2 users that have a password to my log and both mentioned the issue to me: tcerda Herndo

Prince of Fatness

This change must be why Derek's pace bunny charts are now displaying kilometers instead of miles.

Not at it at all.