Steady as she goes...first 25k, DONE! (Read 830 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It's a valuable and useful skill. Right up there with the Rabbit Ears, the mock "surprised" expression, The Grope, crossed-eyes, and my favorite, The Stealth Middle Finger.
    My dad: My kid: Me: Hubby:

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

ROFL!! Man, you guys are bunch of friggin' goofballs. Awesome! Big grin I think Dad wins. Evil grin BTW, what the hell are you wearing in that one of you? Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

ROFL!! Man, you guys are bunch of friggin' goofballs. Awesome! Big grin I think Dad wins. Evil grin BTW, what the hell are you wearing in that one of you? Tongue
        Yes...we are. And proud of it! And note the bloody mary in my dad's hand...that was Christmas AM '05. He always pushes up his glasses with his middle finger...but without the glasses it's particularly funny. And that crazy get-up I'm in is flannel PJs. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

CONGRATS to both of you!! And the skirt came in on time --- yay!!! Big grin
          2009: BQ?
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

CONGRATS to both of you!! And the skirt came in on time --- yay!!! Big grin
            It sure did--totally made the race the best ever, too! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay