Changing your subject (Read 632 times)

Is there a way to modify what you've put as the subject? Obviously, there's a way to do it with the message content, but I'm not seeing a way to get to the subject and change that. Thanks in advance!! Smile
    Wingz

Professional Noob

Sorry, Joni. Can't do that right now. Sad

Roads were made for journeys...

eric :)

Should this be enabled?
        derek

I think it would be useful. I know there was at least one occasion where I made a spelling mistake in the subject and wished I could have gone back and fixed it.

Derek

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Eric If this is an easy change then it may give some benefit as a) typos can be fixed (like Derek mentioned) and b) the thread can be re-named if the content changes (it has been known for threads to change direction!) ... What does anyone else think? Neil

Running ... just keep running!

bas

It might confuse people. Not everybody will think of changing the subject line like "New subject (was: Old subject)" bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

Wingz

Professional Noob

Well, can you set an automatic line after it? I mean, have RA *automatically* add the tag "was: Old Subject" to the subject line when it is changed? That way the old subject line could still show up with the search function that's planned, right?

Roads were made for journeys...