>General Running>5k PR!
Of 29:37! And I actually got 2nd in my age group I jokingly said there were probably just the 3 of us . The course was great, well marked, and a local march of dimes run. My last official 5k 3 years ago or so was 33:32. im very happy since I wasn't pushing myself much because I have my first 12 miler in the morning And wanted to put in a good effort on it.
Congrats to you! After your long run training, your 5 k times will be even better
5k = 19.48 10/1/13
10k = 45.28 4/16/13
Half Marathon = 1:38.53 Summer Sizzle 7/13/14
Operation Jack Marathon 12/26/12 4:39.11
Solo O Marathon 06/02/13 3:52:10
Operation Jack Marathon 12/26/13 3:40.34
Congratulations - great run!
1. Run a minimum of 1.5 miles every single day of the year
2. Run 1500 miles in 2014
3. Get my weekly mileage above 40
4. Brown belt in Shaolin Kempo
5. First Half (Oregon Wine Country HM?)
6. PRs: Sub-21 5k, Sub-45 10k, Sub-45 Spartan Sprint, Sub 1:55 HM (Oregon Wine Country HM)
Congratulations on your PR, dirtroadrunner!
Damaris, Marathon Maniac, Ultra Runner
"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire."
"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people