Freaken 205 (Read 912 times)

Finally got it turned off , darned thing!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Scout7

Hammers work.
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What happened? My replacement 305 is on the way...
          Hammers work.
          ALMOST resorted to that Wink Guess it realized it. It stopped responding to pushing buttons and wouldn't turn off even after hitting the mode and lap button like the book suggested. I smacked it around a few times then hit the mode and lap button again and worked like a charm Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

What happened? My replacement 305 is on the way...
            What would we do without these contraptions Tongue

Scout7

What would we do without these contraptions Tongue
              Run with a cheap stopwatch and drive around to get mileage.
              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I ran today. No watch. No real idea the exact distance. I somehow made it.
                Scout7

But....where's the proof? *snerk* Don't mind me. Stir crazy right now.
                    Run with a cheap stopwatch and drive around to get mileage.
                    Knows someone who does one thing and has done the other Wink

Dh is doing the exact same thing. Poor guys 305 wouldn't turn on when he got to the trails to run. Haven't heard from him, hope he makes it.

Scout7

I'm sure he's fine. I need to run yet today.... At some point, I will. I swear.
                          But....where's the proof? *snerk* Don't mind me. Stir crazy right now.
                          Tsk tsk.
                          2009: BQ?