We need a new game here !! (Read 861 times)

IBTNP would gain 100 lbs for 1 million bucks.
    That's honestly a tough one. I would be looking at the long-term and the risk involved with gaining 100 lbs and realize it could seriously cut my life a bit shorter. I bet the next person would quit running for the rest of their life for $1 million.
      My first "date movie" was Encino Man.
      Stop! That CAN'T go unpunished. Leaving a sentence like that haning in cyberspace is not right. I was reading along just fine. The gears were turning smoothly when suddenly a wrench was tossed in and my coffee flew everywhere. You sir owe me for all the paper towels it took to clean up my desk and for all the papers I had to re-print. OK. Back to the game. Smile

theyapper

On the road again...

I bet the next person would quit running for the rest of their life for $1 million.
        Sure. And with 1 mil IU'd buy a great bike and become the cyclist and then I'd get the other mil from the recent IBTNP would become a cyclist a few posts back. Now I've got 2 mil and I'd give it to the next person who would give up haircuts for the rest of their life for it.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

Hey, nice marmot!

Now I've got 2 mil and I'd give it to the next person who would give up haircuts for the rest of their life for it.
          Nope, I'm not a fan of long hair and (I hope) the rest of my life is a pretty long time. IBTNPW let themselves be woken up with http://tinyurl.com/5v9fh5 every morning for the next ten years, for a million dollars.

Ben

"The world is my country, science is my religion."-- Christiaan Huygens