Pictures of people in running clothes (Read 2147 times)

Keep it clean! Link your favorite pictures of people in running clothes here...

Roads were made for journeys...

Needs more cowbell!

She's really gorgeous... Oh, and I think your IMG tags are funny. Try HTML (I fixed 'em for ya'). But the other one doesn't come up... k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 6 duathlons (1 Olympic distance)

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

OK now I REALLY feel old! Thanks! Truth is even when I was at my skinniest, afer a tour in Thailand (I came back at 145#s), I never looked that good. Now I am 31 years older and 95#s heavier. Say maybe Survivor will do another Survivor Thailand and let a 52 year old fat diabetic give it a try!! I can ever still speak the language some! Mostly the curse word now! Sadly Sandi, my wife is good at translating it now. 22 years of marriage will do that. The good thing is my ex can't give her any crap as she knows what is being said to her.

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

Are TRYING to turn me into a dirty old man?

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

Needs more cowbell!

Ooh, this one is fun: Big grin k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

Needs more cowbell!

See...only crazy cyclists (like the one I married) would wear crap like this:

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

Needs more cowbell!

Holy Hell...I am not finding ANYTHING good, just stuff like this:

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

She's really gorgeous... Oh, and I think your IMG tags are funny. Try HTML (I fixed 'em for ya'). But the other one doesn't come up... k
                      I got it fixed, thanks! Boy you guys are fast! I didn't have a chance to do much browsing... I like your black & white, by the way. Smile

See...only crazy cyclists (like the one I married) would wear crap like this: Wow. I don't know what to say... Shocked

Are TRYING to turn me into a dirty old man?
                          She is beautiful, isn't she? Wish I looked that good!

Needs more cowbell!

Finally...I would wear this if I had her body:

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

Needs more cowbell!

Another outfit I would wear IF I had the physique (which my son ruined all hope of me ever attaining):

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

Another outfit I would wear IF I had the physique (which my son ruined all hope of me ever attaining):
                                Dang, girl! You're going to turn ME into a "dirty old man..."