Steve (Read 492 times)

I didn't want to hijack, so I started this post. I am LMBO!!! Now, you're half way there. Gotta get you in that skirt!!
      I didn't want to hijack, so I started this post. I am LMBO!!! Now, you're half way there. Gotta get you in that skirt!!
      I SECOND THIS!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, whatever happened to that funny guy with the blog...the one who ran in a skirt and videotaped it? We should get him to change his avatar and post with us! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Prophet!

unfortunately i had one of those splurging weekends (afraid of hitting the scale)...i won't be able to fit in this lovely skirt...sorry ladies..
            they come in all sizes...

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
            Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

And have elastic, stretchy waistbands...get it on, girl..ahem, I mean Steve! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

unfortunately i had one of those splurging weekends (afraid of hitting the scale)...i won't be able to fit in this lovely skirt...sorry ladies..
                Steve, that skirt looks great. I'm wondering how you got the whole invisible man legs thing going? That's hot.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

unfortunately i had one of those splurging weekends (afraid of hitting the scale)...i won't be able to fit in this lovely skirt...
                  Uh oh! You're starting to sound like us! Wink