Why do you tri? (Read 1828 times)

Nice Tri Big grin I think people have caught onto you...if not, don't fall for this "self" promotion.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, I think you need to consider my company is only run by me. So self promotion is unavoidable. I believe that many can benefit from my website at no cost to them. As a stay-at-home working mom that is trying to use my time wisely, I like to link to my threads so I can more quickly visit them often.
    "Live Healthy" www.blonderunner.com/blog/ Goal: Under 18:00 min in 5K
      We have a lot of people in RA that are running trainers, personal trainers and on and on......the difference in most of them and you is that they are members of the communty discussing topics and such and then when it comes up they offer their service (tastefully)-...... You on the other hand are coming in specifically for your own self promotion... Sad Black eye There are a lot of smart people in here and we can recoginze you for what you are TRI-ing to do, and most of us dont appreciate your muddling up a great web site for personal reasons........

Champions are made when no one is watching

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

We have a lot of people in RA that are running trainers, personal trainers and on and on......the difference in most of them and you is that they are members of the communty discussing topics and such and then when it comes up they offer their service (tastefully)-...... You on the other hand are coming in specifically for your own self promotion... Sad Black eye There are a lot of smart people in here and we can recoginze you for what you are TRI-ing to do, and most of us dont appreciate your muddling up a great web site for personal reasons........
        John, I had been wanting to post the same thing but couldn't write it to my satisfaction. You hit the nail on the head.

TRUST THE PROCESS

John, I had been wanting to post the same thing but couldn't write it to my satisfaction. You hit the nail on the head.
          Thks Kerry -- took me a little while to get it down just right......(what I really wanted to say was something like: Hey you freaking B--------, either join the Club or Get the F--- out of here.... Angry Angry Angry) But I opted for the more professional approach... Big grin Big grin

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

You are quite the diplomat! Wink

TRUST THE PROCESS

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Because I am shamelessly self centered and there is an 'I' in tri.
              Just remember, there is no 'I' in TEAM. But there is an 'M' and an 'E'. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

And it is all about 'M' and 'E' Tongue

TRUST THE PROCESS

Attention! This thread has been bumped by the OP for self-promotional purposes only.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Somebody observed that the OP actually did remove the link to the OP website, so maybe it isn't self-promotional anymore. (As if I have any idea what I'm talking about...)

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

jfa

And it is all about 'M' and 'E' Tongue
                      and the "H' for Meh

T-Bone

Puttin' on the foil

Attention! This thread has been bumped by the OP for self-promotional purposes only.
                        Dang, I was really enjoying this...

Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Dang, I was really enjoying this...
                          T-Bone -- don't encourage it.....if you do it might come back...... Angry Angry