Who bought a Mega Millions Ticket (Read 994 times)

philipfromga

just curious...since I am going to win I wanted to see who isn't  Big grin

#artbydmcbride

My section at work bought a bunch.  Cool

Runners run

Feeling the growl again

2 sold per citizen.  Unreal.  Did not buy one, but sure my FIL bought twenty and if he wins I'm sure he'll kick us a few million.  Big grin

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

I stopped for a cup of coffee in the thriving metropolis of Pioneer, CA on my way to Kirkwood for a ski day.  Figured what the hell and got a 5 buck quick pick.  First time I've plunked my hard earned money down on the lottery.  The hype drew me in.

NBC Nightly News reported that 14 million tickets were being sold every hour.  And that the average American making under $13,000 annually spent $654 on lottery tickets each year.  9% of their income.

Looks like I have to report to work on Monday.  No winner for me.

xor

Didn't win, didn't play.

AM sleeping at a holiday inn express tonight.

Slo

I did

I'm posting this from work on Saturday morning if that indicates anything.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

I did

I'm posting this from work on Saturday morning if that indicates anything.

Yup.  I wasted 5 bucks.   The Ga Lottery paid the college tuition for two and a half of our "kids".  

Might as well help to pay the tuition for some one else's kid Wink

MTA:  Won $10.00!

steph  

I threw in two bucks with the group at work. I don't expect to win but on the off chance the group numbers hit, I'd hate to be the only person in the building thats not a millionaire.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

bought two tickets, won three bucks.... not the easiest buck I ever made... but meh

Goals: To keep running regardless of what happens.

I threw in two bucks with the group at work. I don't expect to win but on the off chance the group numbers hit, I'd hate to be the only person in the building thats not a millionaire.

Yea thats what I did figured I sure did not want to be the one have to come to work alone, besides gave everybody chance to talk about something

Turning back the clock one mile at a time

Treadmill Addict

Didn't win, didn't play.

AM sleeping at a holiday inn express tonight.

My thoughts exactly. Smile

Sarah (37)

Mom to Abby (10) Jacob, (8) and Colton (5)

18 half marathons, 6 full marathons

Goals- run more, lose 20lbs.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46915119/ns/us_news-weird_news/ (Sorry, can't make link on my Kindle)

A Saucy Wench

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46915119/ns/us_news-weird_news/ (Sorry, can't make link on my Kindle)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46915119/ns/us_news-weird_news#.T3fFc_Wvmf0

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Thanks.

NBC Nightly News reported that 14 million tickets were being sold every hour.  And that the average American making under $13,000 annually spent $654 on lottery tickets each year.  9% of their income.

I didn't realize there was such a high tax rate on being stupid. 

That's sad.  I should organize a March Madness pool with $654 entry fees.  If 1,000,000 people enter I could give away $654,000,000 minus my small 1% handling fee.  Then at least you'd get 99 cents on the dollar.

The IRS looks the other way for office pools right?  The world is my office.