I did it I did it I did it I did it!! (Read 540 times)

You did it and are smiling. Excellent. Congratulations.
    http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
      Congrats Courtney!! What a great feeling and great accomplishment. Good job!
      btb1490

Congrats! Now where's that report? Smile
          Congrats! ejoy your recovery before your NEXT race. Big grin

Jennifer mm#1231

Another Passion

Congratulations Courtney! Keep up the awesome work! Big grin

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Thank you everyone. Your support is so so helpful!
              Started running Nov 2006 1st race: Cowtown 10K 2/24/07 1:09:32 PR 5K 29:54 PR 10K 1:01:08 White Rock 1/2 Dec 07 2:27:50 2010 goals PR all!!!

Imminent Catastrophe

Great job in not-so-good conditions! We're happy for you, and waiting for your report.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Great job in not-so-good conditions! We're happy for you, and waiting for your report.
                  It's posted...it's long though, so get comfy!!
                  Started running Nov 2006 1st race: Cowtown 10K 2/24/07 1:09:32 PR 5K 29:54 PR 10K 1:01:08 White Rock 1/2 Dec 07 2:27:50 2010 goals PR all!!!

Imminent Catastrophe

It's posted...it's long though, so get comfy!!
                    Sorry, I didn't realize it had already been posted in a separate thread. So great, thanks! And BTW it's not too long.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016