Shameless brag! (Read 1076 times)

stfuandrun

Lush Extraordinaire

Thank you! I did post pics on the thread. It was hard for me to post the before pic. *visible, exaggerated shudder* Thank you again! Cool

5k - 23:30

10k - 49:00

Half - 1:48:34

Full - 4:01:28

Working toward hip nirvana.

Hoping to Run Again :-(

YOO-HOOOOO!!!! Congratulations hon - way to inspire us all. You have done SO well - and you look fantastic in your "after" pic in the other thread. You go ahead and brag about it off the highest peak girl - we're all with ya!
      ~ Fly ~
      Only as much as I dream can I be.
      veggies on the run

Me and my gang in Breck

WOW! Great job! The last few pounds are tough. When you lose them, tell me how you did it.

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Neitzsche "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." "Dedication and commitment are what transfer dreams into reality."

Heather, Congratulations and it's not shameless bragging. It took lots of hard work and dedication to accomplish it. You've done it and you certainly deserve a pat on the back. Now keep up with it and stay healthy. Most important part, "How do you feel" Next important part, how does your finacee feel about it? I bet he likes the new you even more. And just think how awesome you're going to look in that wedding dress! (formal or not)

LPH

"Today I broke my record for most consecutive days lived!"

stfuandrun

Lush Extraordinaire

I feel awesome! The fiance also enjoys it, it's been a long time since I've been this skinny and he loves it. Now I can shop for a wedding dress (totally informal, Vegas here we come LOL) and not be scared of my rolls looking like someone shoved a few sausage links into it. Thanks everyone! It was definitely hard work to get this far, but it was well worth it!

ultramarathon/triathlete

Way to go! Was there a before and after pic?

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
              Gatorade Endurance Team

The Greatest of All Time

Congratulations!!!! Shows discipline and dedication.
                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                stfuandrun

Lush Extraordinaire

Way to go! Was there a before and after pic?
                  There's a before/after pic on the pic thread in this forum. I believe it's titled something like Before and Now, something like that. And thanks. Smile

stfuandrun

Lush Extraordinaire

Congratulations!!!! Shows discipline and dedication.
                    Thank you! I don't think I realized that it shows those character traits until now. Being lazy most of my life, that is an awesome thing to realize. I always used to start things and never finish them. But I have stuck with it. Thanks for making me realize it! LOL

Another Passion

Well done! Congratulations and keep up the awesome work!

Rick
                      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                      runningforcassy.blogspot.com