My entry of 12.9 K on a bike duplicated itself 4 times, dont know how that happend! (Read 1385 times)

jayskydee

I only did the one bike session

Ok, L Train. Knock it off. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

xor

More code.

an amazing likeness

Wow, you're approach since starting here on RA is certainly a full-frontal tally-ho bull in the china shop. 

Why did you post in the section (Look what I Can Do) of the forum when there is clearly a section called Technical Support.

And, why not just delete the few problem workouts and be done with it rather than taking the effort to write out a message. Good grief.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

L Train

Ok, L Train. Knock it off. 

Whoa, not me.  I was one of them moterized treadmilss when the j-dog posted that one. 

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Whoa, not me.  I was one of them moterized treadmilss when the j-dog posted that one. 

Proof?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

L Train

More code.

Seriously? No it's not.  For heaven's sake.  I was simply joking that jayskydee was merely a puppet personality of L Train. Therein lies the entirety of my secret inside joke. 

L Train

Seriously? No it's not.  For heaven's sake.  I was simply joking that jayskydee was merely a puppet personality of L Train. Therein lies the entirety of my secret inside joke. 

I got it, Nads.  I would have blamed me, too.

"run" "2" "eat"

just to clarify - i believe the "look what i can do" connexion to the op here is that what the op can do is make us all come slavering over like a bunch of dogs to the bell ringer.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

L Train

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Nah, I'm sober.

Well, see, there's your marathon training problem right there. It's not the 5 hours of sleep that's limiting you. It's the lack of serious liquid carb loading.

I was a bit cranky this morning. You deserve an apology. Sorry. But, no, no inside joke or code.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

But, no, no inside joke or code.

What if we ask real nicely, pretty please, with sugar on top?

xor

I don't know about apologies (not needed), but you did post something that was cryptic and either a joke or not a joke.  Which describes many of the posts here.  Anyway, it seemed like either you had somewhere not-public decided that junior was L Train's puppet, or you were making a joke.  Either way it eemedsay ikelay odekay.