LBJ School of what? (Read 1003 times)

I thought when he was VP it was the President who was having all the pubic affairs. 

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/university-texas-apologizes-pubic-affairs-commencement-typo-183616371.html

Somehwere I believe LBJ is laughing his ass off. 

xor

In Texas, there's a Johnson City.

Man that makes me chuckle.

If I were Jimmy Dean, I'd totally open a sausage factory there.

On-topic: we were advised in school to edit the dictionary in Word to have it auto-replace "pubic" with "public".  Very few times in work-related documents does one affirmatively need the word "pubic".  Wouldn't have helped with their graphics and layout, but still.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Why is it sideways?

40 18 and 8

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

So if I were in that graduating class and had the original program and the reissued one, guess which I would keep and treasure?  Smile

Judging by your phallic avatar, I'm gonna guess the original version.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

In Minnesota, there is a city named Climax and another one named Embarrass.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Judging by your phallic avatar, I'm gonna guess the original version.

It's an architectural icon.

Menace to Sobriety

In Minnesota, there is a city named Climax and another one named Embarrass.

There's a Climax, Ga, too, and it's right down the road from Hopeful.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

There's a Climax, Ga, too, and it's right down the road from Hopeful.

In Bolton, there's a place called Nob End which is near Little Lever.

My leg won't stop mooing.

i think i've got a calf injury.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

We have Climax, Hell, and Mesick in MI...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

xor

Grrrrrrrr

It's an architectural icon.

"Yeah, well, so's my Johnson."

-- Dick LeBeau

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Fixed broken image link

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.