Custom Flags (Read 487 times)

Elenita

Hi,

I'm relatively new here, so my apologies if this feature already exists and I missed it.

When I kept my log using pen and paper, I would sometimes use little symbols on the calendar pages to indicate days when I was injured, menstrating, surviving on little sleep, etc. Would it be possible to do something similar to my data here, perhaps by using custom flags? (Presumably, people want to track things that are personally important to them, hence the customization.)

And yes, I know I can include this stuff in my written entries, but that makes it harder to analyze over time.

Thanks!

Some people do things like this with health notes. These can be marked private and you can look at them in calendar view. The various numbers built in to the health note can be graphed as well. Not everything you asked for - but some of them.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Elenita

At the risk of asking the biggest n00b question of the week, is the health notes box different from the notes box under additional info?

Thanks again!

Definitely not the biggest n00b question.

The health notes are different. From the log page, hover over the drop down arrow next to New Run Entry and you should see New Health note in the list.

MTA: I use mine for things like BP or weight on days that I didn't run.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Elenita

Awesome, thanks!

For what it's worth, I'd still like to see the flag feature if possible. As useful as health entries are, I'd still like to be able to custom sort data beyond the usual BP, heart rate, etc.

I'm sure there are already a ton of feature requests already iin the queue, but please PTB?

Elenita,

I have plans to add tags to workouts.  Not sure when I can work on it but it's in the queue.