Trail-a-bike (Read 660 times)

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Not exactly a running thing but thought you might have some input. Looking to get a trail-a-bike for DD(7y/o). Any model reccomendations or thoughts on what makes a good one?
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

We have the Adams one (I believe that's the brand). Found it on eBay, brand new...good seller (I think an actual bike shop--I can probably find it if you're interested). Works great. DS loves riding behind his dad.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I don't have a photo handy, but in a recent riding event, I saw the ultimate rig: two guys on a tandem, a 9-yr-old on a trail-a-bike behind, and behind that a 2-yr-old in a covered bike trailer. The two guys were in pretty good shape, which you'd need to pull a "train" like that! Shocked

Doug, runnin' cycling in Rochester, MI

"Think blue, count two, and look for a red shoe"

We used Adams for a number of years and loved it. What is more important, our son loved it also. The model we had folded so it could fit easily into any car. It even had gears (3, I think). Ewa
          I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

We used Adams for a number of years and loved it. What is more important, our son loved it also. The model we had folded so it could fit easily into any car. It even had gears (3, I think). Ewa
            I think that's like ours, too...and I believe it has a hand brake...? Confused

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

No brakes on trailer bikes (or for the stoker on a tandem, for that matter). Only the person in front decides when to brake... did