Signature color(s)? (Read 1111 times)

I always wear black and look like a ninja. For my last race I bought a long-sleeve top from LaSenza Spirit in bright yellow like this: Cool It's very cool with lots of venting and a need pocket for my ipod nano along with holes that I could thread the wires through to keep them tucked away. Very nice. It made me stick out of the crowd and my friend who was taking pictures could see me easily. Bright is good!

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

kcam

Oh, I love you! TJ Maxx is awesome! I have scored some great running clothes there, though often in really stupid colors. I have a Nike turtleneck that I just wore today, as a matter of fact. I think I paid $10. It's royal blue and gold (like my HS colors). Really kinda ugly, but fits like a dream and is so comfy. They carry a lot of good Adidas stuff, too. TONS of running shorts, as well...wish I could find more skirts.
      I'm with the guy who said 'On Sale', and the more mis-matched I am the better I like it. But I do peruse the racks occasionally at places like TJmax, Marshalls, and Ross. You rarely find anything of value but when you do it's like you struck gold cuz it's so cheap!
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm with the guy who said 'On Sale', and the more mis-matched I am the better I like it. But I do peruse the racks occasionally at places like TJmax, Marshalls, and Ross. You rarely find anything of value but when you do it's like you struck gold cuz it's so cheap!
        Oh, I ALWAYS find stuff at those places. TJ Maxx/Marshall's (same company) have great deals on gourmet foods and coffees...and high end housewares/cookware. I got a sweet German wool area rug (5' x 8') there a few years back, too...abstract, bright colored pattern. Original retail was around $200 and I got it for $40. I can spend hours in those places.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Oh, I ALWAYS find stuff at those places. TJ Maxx/Marshall's (same company) have great deals on gourmet foods and coffees...and high end housewares/cookware. I got a sweet German wool area rug (5' x 8') there a few years back, too...abstract, bright colored pattern. Original retail was around $200 and I got it for $40. I can spend hours in those places.
          Ditto. I can't imagine why people feel the need to pay full price for stuff (OK, beer and food are hard to get around.) Those stores, and thrift stores, are essentially all I shop at. If I got rich, I wouldn't change.
          kcam

Oh! I don't shop for that other stuff - just running clothes. Rare to find something I'd even consider wearing!