Poor baby? Poor Elf! (Read 1122 times)

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5161/5246094103_cdf0cc1438.jpg

Here's a link. I'm apparently not smart enough to post the picture.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34670740@N06/5246094103/

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning

an amazing likeness

Choosing my words carefully has never been my strength I've been known to be vague and often pointless

Thanks!

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning

Needs more cowbell!

Ack...those Elf on the Shelf things scare me.  Too much like clowns. 

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 6 duathlons (1 Olympic distance)

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

We're doing the Elf on the Shelf thing this year.  The kids love it!

I'm with Zoomy.

Heh. We bought the elf this year, and didnt realize they came in different 'shades' and ended up with a darker elf.  My wife returned it. Is she racist?

marathon maniac #1293 2012 Goals 2000 miles - 100 miles in NC24-Fall

No Talent Drips

Heh. We bought the elf this year, and didnt realize they came in different 'shades' and ended up with a darker elf.  My wife returned it. Is she racist?

Zwarte Piet on a shelf? Wouldn't be the first time that racism and a Christmas did a little waltz.

Dei Gratia

Zwarte Piet on a shelf? Wouldn't be the first time that racism and a Christmas did a little waltz.

Whoa, that image is scary, and I don't think it's 'cause of his dark skin.

Well at least someone here is making relevance to the subject.

Needs more cowbell!

Wouldn't be the first time that racism and a Christmas did a little waltz.

It's high time for some 6 to 8 black men...

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

A Dance with Monkeys

If I opened the fridge (or a cabinet, or ANYTHING) and that was sitting there, I'd probably lose bladder control. Hmm...fat free cream cheese. Isn't that ultra processed?

Needs more cowbell!

Hmm...fat free cream cheese. Isn't that ultra processed?

Fat free "cheese" isn't cheese any more than fat free half-n-half is actually half-n-half.  And I think the elf may be sitting on a tub of frosting...

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

I had to look up what acidophilus milk is.

I dun learnt sumpin today. whoo hoo.

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
                            We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes

A Dance with Monkeys

Actually, it is sweet acidophilus "milk".

Processed.