Potter Fan? (Read 517 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

So. Is Dumbledore dead? What are the 7 horcruxes? Who is RAB? Is Snape good or bad? What is behind the veil? Why do I have to wait so long?
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Why is Harry all nekkid with a horse...? Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Why is Harry all nekkid with a horse...? Wink k
        LMAO Big grin
        ---- Cynthia

My dogs are fast, not me

So. Is Dumbledore dead? What are the 7 horcruxes? Who is RAB? Is Snape good or bad? What is behind the veil? Why do I have to wait so long?
          I'm so hoping Dumbledore isn't dead, but am torn. If he was alive, Harry wouldn't have been released from D's binding spell, right? But the Phoenix at D's funeral gives me hope.... Or, am I a total geek with no life who is spending way too much time analyzing HP? As for the horcruxes - do you think Harry is one and for Voldemort to die Harry has to as well?

Robin

I'll need to ask my daughter. She'll know.

Runners run

I can come out of the closet about being a Potter fan! click

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
              Thyroid Support Group

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                Thyroid Support Group

I think Dumbledore IS dead the last horcrux is in Harry Snape, undecided WHY DOES THE BOOK COME OUT RIGHT BEFORE I SIT FOR THE MARYLAND BAR????
                  2009: BQ?
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sure, but the question of Dumbledore being dead does not end the questions about Dumbledore. Can the dead be accessed or rescued from behind the veil in the ministry? Fawkes? Does the phoenix play a role? Why was the Dumbledore in the portrait asleep? Is the person we saw die really Dumbledore? Was Snape acting on Dumbledore's orders when he killed him? Was the whole Dumbledore drinking the deadly potion in the cave a ruse? Had he been there previously with the potion master? Clearly RAB had been there before. Speaking of which, did you note the locket among the things being cleaned out at the House of Black? Just sayin'. Harry, the horcrux? Perhaps, but what were the others? "neither can live while the other survives".

Prophet!

dumbledore's dead ?
                      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

No. Yes. Maybe. You had better get reading.
                          No one answered my question ... why does the freaking book come out RIGHT BEFORE I TAKE THE BAR?!?! It's not FAIR. Pout. Cry
                            Mugglenet.com is a good place for harry potter theories
                              No one answered my question ... why does the freaking book come out RIGHT BEFORE I TAKE THE BAR?!?! It's not FAIR. Pout. Cry
                              So you have something to do after you sober up after! Big grin
                              Eryn

can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait....

Some runners drag a tire. I drag a Great Pyrenees.