Before and NOW pictures! (Read 22618 times)

Ojo

You all look amazing!  This is always the most inspiring thread!

Sara

MM #2929

Sid1621

Wes - before and after

I started off at 248lbs a couple of years ago. Hit the elliptical to win a "Biggest Loser" contest at work by reaching 212lbs. Cha-ching $600 baby! Worked on it more to get below 200lbs. then started running this past Feb. 1 2012 to do my first 5k in March. I'm now up to 50 to 60 miles a week training for a full marathon Jan. 2013 and can't wait. My current weight is 181 - 185lbs.

Count:	223 Activities
      Distance:	1,260.43 mi
      Time:	207:59:10 h:m:s
      Avg HR:	147 bpm
      Calories:	190,422 C

Note: I don't yet have all my historical data uploaded to RunningAHEAD, 
      so the stats above don't match my records on this site. Big grin
      Zelanie

Congrats, Sid!  You look great!

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Congrats, Sid!  You look great!

+1

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

HappyFeat

Amazing changes, Sid. You look sooooo happy. I bet you feel like a million bucks.

All the people who've posted their changes here should be so proud of themselves. It's a super-hard challenging thing to accomplish and you all have done it! Thanks for sharing your pics and stories with us.

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Such amazing transformations. That hard work has definitely paid off!

This is such a great thread!

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Awesome job everyone.  So inspiring

Run, Walk, Crawl, just Finish.

HF # 1189

This is easily my favorite thread on RA, but I hadn't dropped by in a while.  The hits just keep coming, the pictures are just amazing.  So great to see the commitment to change, keep up the great work ladies and gentlemen.

E.J.
                  Greater Lowell Road Runners
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Better I Leave

OK...

Here I am around my "unhealthiest heaviest (GAWD I hate this pic)...

Here I am today (actually in August) 40 lbs lighter/leaner, much healthier and completely off cholesterol and BP medications...

RandomRun

Wow - this thread is full of awesomeness!  Congratulations to all of you - never forget how amazing your accomplishments are.

Sid and Dave...amazing transformations. So inspiring.

Little Blue

Wow, what amazing transformations!  I love how, in some cases, the only thing that stays the same is the smile (Mrs. Dtothe2nd and Sid.)

Everyone looks so much younger!

I must say that this is one of my favorite threads. Good job everyone.

+1

novastrider

before and after

left is 2008, right is 2011.

running since 2010. PR: 5k 21:44, 10k - 44:33 42.2k - 3:51 2013 Goals 5k - sub 21:00, 10k - sub 45:00, 21.1k - 1:45, 42.2k - 3:20

sluggo

John

Me at #180 lbs 3 years ago.

Me at #115 in October this year:

Pardon the stretched out post fat girl belly skin, but I worked hard to look like this. If it is hot, I will run sans shirt.

That is a LOT of air under those feet!

John
                                www.wickedrunningclub.com

In the beginning, the universe was created.This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

--- Douglas Adams, in "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe"