Tough Guy (Read 616 times)

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

click added: it has a movie with sound
    Scout7

I'm betting we could get Claire to sign up for that one.... Yo, Claire! We got ya race to train for next year!
        omgosh. that looks like fun! I would totally be up for that!

Jennifer mm#1231

Now that was a bath...

Already doing it. The NZ Tough Guy/Gal race is in August (our winter) and I am definitely in. Although I'd like to note we don't have fire and nobody shoots at us. I hope. I'm so tough I might run it in a Playboy bunny outfit, barefoot with 'Running Ahead' emblazoned on my forehead in permanent marker. Let's see if that doesn't get best race pic next year. Wink Claire xxx
        • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
        • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
          Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Claire, You're my Goddess! I'm not even worthy to be in the same thread as you...
            Scout7

Already doing it. The NZ Tough Guy/Gal race is in August (our winter) and I am definitely in. Although I'd like to note we don't have fire and nobody shoots at us. I hope. I'm so tough I might run it in a Playboy bunny outfit, barefoot with 'Running Ahead' emblazoned on my forehead in permanent marker. Let's see if that doesn't get best race pic next year. Wink Claire xxx
              A) I KNEW it. B) We'll need photo evidence of said participation, as well as before, during, and after photos too.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

If ever there were a good excuse for a trip to NZ, watching Claire prove her insanity in public would be it! Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

B) We'll need photo evidence of said participation, as well as before, during, and after photos too.
                  Yes, I want to see that forehead shot!

Now that was a bath...

Well one thing it will be hard to avoid in this race is photographers! You can also search the photo database by bib number or surname and there are thousands of photo's taken at each obstacle so i'm sure that Eric will get a good shot of my, um, forehead. The race is sponsored by Waikato Draught Beer so there is plenty of the golden liquid to be consumed at the finish line. I have a new rule. I only drink when I finish a race. Claire xxx
                  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                    Scout7

I have a new rule. I only drink when I finish a race. Claire xxx
                      Well, by that standard, I'm racing every damn day....