Where do u stash your car key? (Read 1688 times)

Underneath my car next to a tire. Works well cause where I park my car the only way one could see it is if they dropped to the floor and looked under the car. Which even then one might still miss it do to the gravel I park on top of.

Imploder

I have a Brooks blinky light that i wear for visibility that attaches magnetically. One day I realized it was strong enough to hold my house and car key. so I just magnetize!
        I want to live where some of you live. I am lucky if my car is still there even when I have my keys with me. I use something similar to the SurfLock - I could not find a link to the actual one I use but it works on the same princple. It is shaped like a padlock and what is usually the body of the padlock is a little compartmen. You put your key in there and then close. You can only unlock the hook part from the inside. This you put over your something fixed on your car. It really does make life so much easier, especially if you are doing triathlon or something where you are in the water and have a electronic type of key. http://www.surflock.co.za/index.htm
          I do like a lot of others....I take only my car key and then lace it up in my shoe laces..........

Champions are made when no one is watching

Jill_B

I fly.

I can't with my current car b/c the gas tank locks shut, but I used to put my key in the cas tank door sometimes.

Bring it on.