Importing Cadence? (Read 998 times)

I've started using my Garmin foot pod to measure my cadence.  Is there a place for cadence to be recorded in Running Ahead?  If so, I must be overlooking it.

Any input is welcome!

David

eric :)

David,

You can view the cadence data for each workout from the workout's graph.  You will need to select Cadence as the y-axis data.  I will add the ability to record average cadence to the workout in the future.

eric Smile

Thanks for the quick reply Eric!  I look forward to having the ability to import my cadence from my Garmin.  Until then, I'll just add it to the notes by hand.

"run" "2" "eat"

i tried importing candence once, but by the time it arrived from overseas, it was stale.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Why is it sideways?

I didn't know cannabis got stale.

"run" "2" "eat"

if you'll get your head out of your cannabis, you'll see that's not what i said i was importing.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Candice was deported?!  I noticed she hadn't posted in a while.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

"run" "2" "eat"

you people are silly.

#artbydmcbride

Candice was deported?!  I noticed she hadn't posted in a while.

I think she has been reported recently.

Runners run

I'm in the same boat as David_B and was wondering if cadence has been added yet? I cant seem to find it if it has so am noting my cadence stats manually in the notes. I can see the info in the graphs though.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Candice is important.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Candice is important.

And she can knock out some push ups.

steph