Everybody is going to want one (Read 554 times)

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technology-blog/weird-gun-future-attacks-words-not-people-193050045.html

The only good thing about losing hearing is I could just take out my hearing aid when some fool is blathering.  Now... just point and shoot.  I want. 

Couldn't the victim just plug their ears?

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Since I moved into my house I dreamed of a 10,000 Watt active noise cancelling system for when low-riders in their cars drive by with bass thumping.  Just imagine them rolling by with their stereos blasting rap tuns and then [. . . crickets . . . ] when they pass my house.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

A Saucy Wench

I could see that it would shut you up.  I've had the echo on the phone line and it is really disconcerting.

A REAL noise cancelling gun though,  I would buy for all future baby shower gifts.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Since I moved into my house I dreamed of a 10,000 Watt active noise cancelling system for when low-riders in their cars drive by with bass thumping.  Just imagine them rolling by with their stereos blasting rap tuns and then [. . . crickets . . . ] when they pass my house.

the imagery is priceless

+1

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

A politicians nightmare.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/