Graphs/stats using custom training cycle periods (eg 2 weeks) (Read 729 times)

martinanso

Currently, the time periods available in the graphs/stats outputs are limited to day, week, month, year.

Is it possible to allow the creation of custom time periods? e.g. 2 weeks, 10 days, etc

This would be great for me, as my training cycle is 2 weeks, so looking at 1 week figures isn't so useful (I know I could add 1 week + 1 week together, but I am a bear of little brain...)

Cheers!

Sees-the-Ground

barefootin'

you look a lot like Tom Baker

Bill Wagnon / stl

eric :)

Something like that is not available right now.  If others find a need for this, I can certainly add it.

A training schedule for the Doctor would be hard to graph. It is all very timey wimey.

xor

Not if he's/she's Dr Pepper.  Everything is 10, 2, or 4.

dennrunner

Kind of Texas-y.  Dr. Pepper and Coke (i.e. all other).

xor

Kind of Texas-y.  Dr. Pepper and Coke (i.e. all other).

(geek)

Officially, there's no period in Dr Pepper these days.  Like, really.  I wonder how many meetings they had and what the final rationalization was for removing it.

(/geek)

dennrunner

Yeah, I knew that.  I walked away from the computer for a few minutes and thought, "I wonder if I put a period on that post."  I came back to check.  Too late.  I did, and I was already geeked!

xor

Sorry about that.  At least I didn't ramble on with lies about the creation of diet coke.  LIES.

martinanso

you look a lot like Tom Baker

Indeed. It must be the hat.

A training schedule for the Doctor would be hard to graph. It is all very timey wimey.

Add to that frustration the lack of "Tardis" in the Equipment list, and it's enough to make you say EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE

Eric, thanks for replying, no worries if there's a lack of interest from others.

Something like that is not available right now.  If others find a need for this, I can certainly add it.

I would like something like this as well. I like to have graphs that go back more than 3 years, for instance, which you can do with the "custom date range" but in that case it doesn't stay updated. Being able to create "last 10 days" or "last 5 years" would be awesome.