I have a feeling RA might be getting more members from RW (Read 2862 times)

dallison

registered pw

oh yeah, the ads are nicer here.

2017 goals:

sub 1:30 half 

oh yeah, the ads are nicer here.

Hey new people welcome and I think you will find this is an awesome site.  

I would also like to say that bad language is okay here or there but I would not make that a general habit in the main forum.  Not sure why it would even be needed out here.  We have a couple of groups that are very open to this but why offend some unnecessarily.   By browsing some of the sub forums you will find the ones pretty easily that are.  I'm not an admin or anything like that just a guy who wants to have this be a place everyone can call home whether your a potty mouth or not ;-)   Sorry had to throw that out.  Back to your invasion of our site. 

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
      • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
      • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon

Okay a couple more freshman orientation tidbits:

1. Ignore everything BCR says.

2. You don't have to see any adds if you donate/subscribe: http://www.runningahead.com/options/subscription

Runners run

Trail Dog

I only created a RA account yesterday. But I was so impressed by the 'Damn Spam Bots' thread that I immediately made my $10 donation.

Hawt and sexy

And nevermind mikeymike. Not only does he see math here, he also regularly runs in cloths.

I'm touching your pants.

We should have a thread over there inviting all the newbies here all the time...but not spammers!Shocked

Okay a couple more freshman orientation tidbits:

1. Ignore everything BCR says.

2. You don't have to see any adds if you donate/subscribe: http://www.runningahead.com/options/subscription

Um excuse me baggies on your feet when it is raining was excellent advice.  If someone wants advice when to where tights I am sure they will come to you.

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
                • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
                • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon

Imminent Catastrophe

Um excuse me baggies on your feet when it is raining was excellent advice.  If someone wants advice when to where tights I am sure they will come to you.

Where to wear tights too avoid chaffing?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

dallison

registered pw

We should have a thread over there inviting all the newbies here all the time...but not spammers!Shocked

I see you are also in york county. lol, it's race against racism. I kept saying "race for racism" by accident. I'm almost, almost, thinking about running double creek again.

It seems every forum has an interesting Mike.

2017 goals:

sub 1:30 half 

Welcome. and don't forget to tip your waitress subscribe and support the almighty EricSmile.

I am new here but more than trust the opinions I have heard about Eric from multiple people I know from RWOL. My subscription and additional donation are sent. MORE than worth it to help someone who cares.

xor

an interesting Mike?

New folks:  welcome.  Before you start categorizing people based on the first couple responses, spend a little time here.  It is a new place with a slightly different culture and some folks who have been here for years.  Take your time and don't try beat your square RWOL pegs into the little round RA holes. 

Especially the little round ra massholes.

Seanv2

Mike is interesting.  He also runs a 5k in 17 minutes, so he's worth listening to.  

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Especially the little round ra massholes.

I literally am a round masshole, haha.

Running my way to being a little less fat.

xor

Are there uninteresting Mikes here?

There is an interesting Jeff (of the "Running in the abstract" and  "Platonic form of training ") here.