New name for me.... (Read 764 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I love the name. Actually Dane Cook has a bit about naming your kids Optimus and Megatron thats what made me ask, I didnt even put together the fact that you named your son Dane. Smile
    Oh, ha! I will have to find that. I liked Dane Cook in "Waiting." That is a seriously funny film for anyone who has worked in a restaurant...scary how accurate most of the film is. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

OK Alex, er, Blogrunner. You've inspired me to change my boring screen name Ken D, as in "duh, that's dull". Slow-old-fat-guy doesn't sound too inspiring either. Any ideas for me?
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ken, how 'bout "people in MI are the coolest!" (right now that could be literal, as well as figurative). Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Kirsten, You're right, it is pretty cool in Mich today.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Kirsten, You're right, it is pretty cool in Mich today.
            Did you guys have ice storms last night? did was doing some work with the JDRF at a Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert in GR...he didn't get home until 1:30A--a 1 hour trip took 2. k

~ Sarah Kay

Really wasn't too bad north of Detroit where I'm at. A few inches of snow with slushy ice on top. Is it melting in GR area?
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Is it melting in GR area?
                Yeah, it's a sloppy mess...and it decided to rain pretty hard ONLY during the hour that I was running just a bit ago... Undecided

~ Sarah Kay

Ok - my kids liked KennyRun? It's always a good question, but, the question mark is not allowed as a symbol in the login. Oh well, KennyRun it is.