14 min 5k , is that good enough. (Read 1139 times)

xhristopher

Wow! I get really busy and then come back to find this thread is on page 14 or something.

BTW, to the OP. No, it's not good enough. Try a little harder next time. I'm sure you can do better.

Oh roo roooo!

I'm thinking that the secret to his success is that he runs w/o moving his arms, like a dinosaur or ostrich or whatever....the return of SportJester?

kcam

Dam you mstuartm!  Now to cleanse the palate  ... the O-riginal Gaga (I bet she had a meat dress stashed somewhere):

Meat stashed somewhere? Wasn't that a rumor about her?

There was a point in my life when I ran. Now, I just run.

We are always running for the thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill, searching for the thrill of it

I see you and I raise you.

Dam you mstuartm!  Now to cleanse the palate  ... the O-riginal Gaga (I bet she had a meat dress stashed somewhere):

Dale got her hair-care tips from Dr. Funkenstein:

ultramarathon/triathlete

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
                Gatorade Endurance Team

JimR

Love will keep us together.

flarunner

I listened to a couple of his tunes on this morning's run. Big grin

Dale got her hair-care tips from Dr. Funkenstein:

Chris T

Will you guys just relax a little. I used to run, took some time off. Not to sit on the couch and drink beer and get fat. I am still super active, just started to run again last week is all. I'm not into distance 3-5 is all i do.

Pity. I think that if you apply yourself you could run a marathon in under 2 hours.

JimR

He went for a climb

to the top of a dime

and regaled his conquest to many.

When a boy in crowd

informed him, out loud,

"that isn't a dime...it's a penny"

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What are words for when no one listens anymore?

keeponrunning

How did you calculate this "5k"?  Just in case you aren't actually just trolling, which I highly suspect you are, that is a world-class time if it was actually 5k you ran.  The pedometers and such on apps are not accurate.  A friend of mine thought she was running twice the distance she was actually running because she was using a distance calculator on her Iphone.

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

zonykel

Yeah, pretty much just cruising along enjoying the scenery and listen to some missing persons. Just running by the water.

Was somebody drowning these missing persons?