changing colors of workout types (Read 398 times)

She-Rah

Is there a way to change colors of running workout types? Hill vs easy are very similar and hard to differentiate in a bar graph. There seems to be no way to change color on my end - is this true? Thanks!
      From Manage My Activities, click the colored rectangle for the activity and then click the colored rectangle of the workout type. Then you can change it.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

She-Rah

Aha! Thank you! Do you also happen to know if it is possible to change how the date is displayed in bar graphs? When I request to display info by week, it comes back inconsistently. On one graph it'll show dates only in the 1.1.07 format but on other outputs it displays it certain dates as July 1st. That bugs me - anyway to make it uniform? Thanks!
        eric :)

The dates on the graph should be formatted using your short date preference. However, the graphing software likes to be fancy and add extra stuff to it. I haven't had a chance to stop it from doing that. As for the problem with 12.31.06, since you're graphing by week, the first day of the week is used for labeling. Even though it is not part of the date range you specified, Jan 1, 2007 belongs to the same week as Dec 31, 2006, which is why that date is listed. The distance should only include workouts in 2007.
          She-Rah

Hi Eric- Thanks! After I posted I realized why Dec would come up by week. I modified my post to remove that silly question. It is Monday morning, tho! Thanks for all you do.