Upper leg pain (Read 661 times)

I suddenly got upper left leg pain during P.E. today. Do you know what might of caused this.

PR's
    800: 2:38|1600: 5:18|3200: 11:55|3 mile:19:07

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Where in your upper leg? Has the pain persisted since?
        the pain is above my knee and it has persisted since 11:45 AM

PR's

areesemd

If you were a patient in the office, I would want to know: what you were doing? did it come on all of the sudden? have you had it before? did you take anything for it? does it hurt to press in that area, or with running - what makes it worse? what makes it better? You really aren't providing enough details to make a very good guess. Even with more information, you should really have some one take a look at it if it is not getting better. It's tough to make a diagnosis from a distance.
            If you were a patient in the office, I would want to know: what you were doing? did it come on all of the sudden? have you had it before? did you take anything for it? does it hurt to press in that area, or with running - what makes it worse? what makes it better? You really aren't providing enough details to make a very good guess. Even with more information, you should really have some one take a look at it if it is not getting better. It's tough to make a diagnosis from a distance.
            I was playing Flag Rugby in P.E. it came all of the sudden I have not had it before no it does not. It starts hurting a little more when i run stretching makes it better

PR's

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

If I were seeing you in my office, I would also want to know WHERE your pain is, exactly.
              areesemd

Given all the information, I suspect it is something musculoskeletal. Less likely would be a neurologic or cardiovascular problem. Even lower on the list would be something due to an endocrine problem, an environmental exposure, an inherited disorder, or metabolic problem. I think a GI problem can be ruled out.
                  My baseball coach said it was just a tight quad

PR's