RockenMama lives up to her name ... (Read 1552 times)

JakeKnight

Go check how many miles RockenMamaof5 ran in January ... Holy. Crap. You people need to brag more. That's ridiculously awesome. On the downside, she loses at least a dozen cool points for hiding her log so I can't peek.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

obiebyke

I'm dumb, I know, but how do you know how many miles if you can't see her log?

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

JakeKnight

I'm dumb, I know, but how do you know how many miles if you can't see her log?
        Sorry. Good call. Here you go. She ain't far from the top: http://runningahead.com/groups/2000/YTDDistance

Um Jake, you can see my log Wink BTW THANKS! MTA: thaks to you I've started slowing down my runs. Still gotta get them a bit slower, but hey....

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Speaking of snooping at logs (that doesn't sound quite right), JK's 1/28: "Double-secret pneumonia." heh heh heh.

Another Passion

HOLY CRAP PAM! She's keeps that up and I'm gonna start calling her Forest Gump! "So I ran, and I kept running..."

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

She ain't far from the top
                Cool. And I ain't far from the bottom. Undecided
                  Cool. And I ain't far from the bottom. Undecided
                  for now...

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

HOLY CRAP PAM! She's keeps that up and I'm gonna start calling her Forest Gump! "So I ran, and I kept running..."
                    HA! Though holy crap was what I thought when I realized that where my milage was Shocked

obiebyke

WOW. That's a lot of running. Nice work! (And what a relief that I'm not as dumb as I thought. Quite.)

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Pam...you put the rocken in rockenmama! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

JakeKnight

Didn't mean to embarrass you or anything, Pam. I was just glancing at the 2000 mile board to see just how far I had to go to get back on the first page ... (answer: a long frickin' way) and I saw all the usual suspects (and new folks) near the top - and your name just leaped out. And then my eyes just about popped outta my head.

Just Be

That's pretty crazy! Keep it up RockenMama! And everyone else (including me) work harder! Big grin hehe, j/k
                              Shocked Talk about some fresh roadkill, poor bunny never knew what hit him. Way to go Pam!

E.J.
                              Greater Lowell Road Runners
                              Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

In the beginning of the year I thought, well maybe, just maybe I would attempt to keep up with you. Oh my goodness, boy am I happy that I gave up on that right away!!! Big grin

Michelle