Follow Road - Sigue el camino (Read 665 times)

Jeronimo

Hello, when I believe a route in the Router Mapper, he works out marked for me for fault Follow road. Since I can deactivate this cabin forever, that is to say that does not leave marked nevermore. Thank you. Jero.

Why is it sideways?

Hello, when I believe a route in the Router Mapper, he works out marked for me for fault Follow road. Since I can deactivate this cabin forever, that is to say that does not leave marked nevermore. Thank you. Jero.
      Hola, cuando creo una ruta en el Route Mapper, me deja marcado "Follow road". Podria desactivar este cuadro para siempre, asique no lo este marcado nunca mas? Gracias, Jero. Es esto lo que quieres decir, Jero? Mejor que digas nomas lo que te gustaria decir en espanol en vez de poner en una traductora porque hay gente aqui que puede traducir. Y a veces lo que sale de los traductores no tiene mucho sentido.

Why is it sideways?

I'm not sure, but I think that Jeronimo wants to ask this: "When I create a route in the Route Mapper, it marks "follow road" by default. Is there a way to change this so that "follow road" is not the default setting?" Don't know the answer to this question, but I believe this is the question he is asking.
          I'd like to second the request. Most of my routes use a mish mash of roads, parks, cut throughs and often go the wrong way on one-way streets. Easy enough to uncheck the "follow road" box but half the time I forget and then it takes me a minute to figure out why things aren't working. And the "follow route back to start" feature just flat out dosn't work if you've had "follow road" checked for any part of the route. mta: so it looks like the "follow back to start button" does work now even with the "follow road" box checked so good work, Eric, you're a step ahead as usual.

Runners run

Jeronimo

I'm not sure, but I think that Jeronimo wants to ask this: "When I create a route in the Route Mapper, it marks "follow road" by default. Is there a way to change this so that "follow road" is not the default setting?" Don't know the answer to this question, but I believe this is the question he is asking.
            Pues si, eso era lo que queria decir, pero ya me pasó una vez que puse algo en castellano y no me contestaron. De todas formas, muchas gracias. Un saludo.
            eric :)

Jeronimo and company, I changed follow road to be default because I figure a majority of the runs are on roads so it's more intuitive for most of the users. I know this affects some other users. I need to revamp the user data code so that it can record more user preferences such as follow road automatically instead of needing to explicitly set it in the options page. eric :-)

Why is it sideways?

Jeronimo and company, I changed follow road to be default because I figure a majority of the runs are on roads so it's more intuitive for most of the users. I know this affects some other users. I need to revamp the user data code so that it can record more user preferences such as follow road automatically instead of needing to explicitly set it in the options page. eric :-)
                Traducido:
                Cambie "follow road" para que este siempre marcado porque pense que la mayoridad de las rutas estan en las calles y asi es mas facil para mas de los usuarios del sitio. Ya se que esto afecta a algunos otros usuarios. Tengo que mejorar el codigo para que se puede reconocer mas preferencias, como "follow road" automaticamente, asi no sera necesario de elegirlo cada vez en la pagina de opciones.
                Jeronimo

Muchas gracias Eric y muchas gracia a ti, Jeff por la traducción.