Bighorn Wild & Scenic Run (Read 559 times)

You'll ruin your knees!

Here are the pictures I took during Bighorn. I have started a report, but just can't seem to get it finished! Anyway, thought you'd enjoy looking at the photos. Lynn B http://nttr.smugmug.com/gallery/3040544#165468327

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Imminent Catastrophe

Spectacular! Thanks for sharing

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Thanks for taking and posting the pics! I AM going to run this (50k) someday! This type of course is the exact reason I'm a trail runner! ! ! Again, awesome job finishing the race, Lynn.
        Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
          Very cool Smile
          2009: BQ?
            Awesome photos, Lynn!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Dude, so were you up all 32 hours? Surprised

Vim

You'll ruin your knees!

Dude, so were you up all 32 hours? Surprised
                Got up at 6:30 am on Friday, went to bed at 10 pm on Saturday...ran/walked/slogged 32 of the hours in between...mostly stuffed my face the rest of the time...

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Very nice photos. Makes me want to run further than 26.2! Shocked

Wasatch Speedgoat

Wow...nice memories Smile We had a lot more snow in 04....but you had more flowers this year. Steve

Life is short, play hard!