Sweat much? (Read 1293 times)

Non ducor, duco.

I sweat all the time while running. In the summer my whole face and sometimes my arms would be covered in a nice layer of salt.
    Salt sweat-ers of the world unite! I thought of collecting some of my salty sweat and sending it to a lab somewhere. It is freaky!
      Sadly I have that problem too. Even in the winter I sweat quite a bit, losing 3-4lbs after a 12mi run. In the summer last year I ran for two hours in the afternoon and drank over 2 liters of water during the run and another bottle of water in the car. I had lost 7 lbs when I weighed myself at home.

Maniac

I always run with a cotton hanky. In the Winter this mostly is for snot, but the rest of the year it's for sweat.
        That...Is....Hot. I'm another sweater....My favorite is the run outside where I sweat a little bit, but not a ton. However, when I walk inside (and out of the breeze), the sweat starts pouring off me. My wife is completely grossed out by it, so I always threaten hugs. Of course, I've been known to suggest other activities immediately after my run(since I'm already sweat-soaked)...I think she gagged a little the last time I suggested that.

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy

That...Is....Hot. I'm another sweater....My favorite is the run outside where I sweat a little bit, but not a ton. However, when I walk inside (and out of the breeze), the sweat starts pouring off me. My wife is completely grossed out by it, so I always threaten hugs. Of course, I've been known to suggest other activities immediately after my run(since I'm already sweat-soaked)...I think she gagged a little the last time I suggested that.
          Ha! I try the same thing with my husband. And of course, he wants none of that !!!

- Anya

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Of course, I've been known to suggest other activities immediately after my run(since I'm already sweat-soaked)...I think she gagged a little the last time I suggested that.
            That's funny...DH gets pretty sweaty on his bike rides and I want nothing to do with him. And as sweaty as I get...I usually want nothing to do with myself after a run. We should finish this phrase: "you know you sweat a lot when..." "...you gross yourself out."

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

If I run a few hours after eating asparagus, my sweat smells horribly odd.
              jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

If I run a few hours after eating asparagus, my sweat smells horribly odd.
                If I pee a few hours after eating asparagus, my pee smells horribly odd. Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Maniac

If I pee a few hours after eating asparagus, my pee smells horribly odd. Tongue
                  Does your pee ever smell good? "You know you sweat a lot when....The cat rubs against you after a run and leaves clumps of hair on your legs."

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy

Non ducor, duco.

Does your pee ever smell good? "You know you sweat a lot when....The cat rubs against you after a run and leaves clumps of hair on your legs."
                    One more reason not to have a cat.