Before and NOW pictures! (Read 22619 times)

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Great pictures. Great job. Generally I have found 100 miles a month will maintain your weight. Go over 100 to lose weight.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

skinnycaponesugar

Ahhh, my favorite thread! every time I come back to this site I stop here first for inspiration Big grin Dave, you look great! a bit like John McEnroe on the race picture... You guys and gals deserve every bit of your success, CHEERS!

Love, Run, Sleep

theyapper

On the road again...

Great pictures. Great job. Generally I have found 100 miles a month will maintain your weight. Go over 100 to lose weight.
        That's interesting. Maybe it's true and I'm the exception, but I've dropped almost 30 pounds since April and I just hit my first 100 mile month in October. I'd say the biggest contributor to my weight loss was just plain ol' running.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

celiacChris

3Days4Cure

Dave-- You look GREAT!!! Wow!

Chris
          PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Before Now (Not really after; I'm still working)

Now (Not really after; I'm still working)
              Doesn't need to be an after, already a huge difference! Nice work!

Run to Win
              25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Bugs

I'm inspired. I'm taking my before pictures tonight. Shorts, sports bra and belly flab... Will post after in six months. Smile

Bugs

I'm inspired. I'm taking my before pictures tonight. Shorts, sports bra and belly flab... Will post after in six months. Smile
                  Isn't that you in your profile Bugs? Ya don't have to take an after pic! You're there!! Big grin
                  celiacChris

3Days4Cure

Doesn't need to be an after, already a huge difference! Nice work!
                    +1. GREAT JOB!

Chris
                    PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k

Ostrich runner

Shameless bump. How is everyone doing?

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Doing great here, I run and I run, but the weight is steady. Just getting leaner and leaner. This is still the best thread in the entire internets.
                          Me too. Minus the sports bra.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Y'all are awesome!
                              Mr. Inertia, your shoe's untied. Wink Seriously, great job!

"older but not dead yet"

At 32: At 60: Alex
                                Seeking the interface between the cerebral and the visceral.