a short pause... (Read 802 times)

I am just going to say nothing on this topic. Sometimes silence IS gold.
    Run more.
    JakeKnight

...seems to have hit a chord...so here's another
      Thanks, Lynn.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

There isn't a soldier anywhere that I haven't said a prayer for.

Michelle

JakeKnight

You might like this story. Same story, links to two different networks. Make sure you watch the video. http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=local&id=5290449 http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local_story_129235406.html

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

Why is it sideways?

Cheers!

You'll ruin your knees!

Jeff, thanks for speakin' up...I hesitated before I posted and will take off (what I believe to be) my offending comments. It wasn't my intention to politicize or to make this about religion. My apologies. Lynn

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Why is it sideways?

Jeff, thanks for speakin' up...I hesitated before I posted and will take off (what I believe to be) my offending comments. It wasn't my intention to politicize or to make this about religion. My apologies. Lynn
                I know it wasn't your intention. No hard feelings. I've been sitting here itching about my post, too. Deleted it about three times and wrote it again. Thought about revising it, but didn't want to bump it up. We've got things in common and things not so much in common. That's a good thing. I'm going for a run, dangit.

You'll ruin your knees!

I'm going for a run, dangit.

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Scout7

I think I missed something, and I think I'm glad.
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I think I missed something, and I think I'm glad.
                      When does a picture of a troop say "support our troops" and when does a picture of a troop say "support our war"? That is the question somebody raised. And then, in honor of the good men and women serving our contry, somebody recanted. But the question remains. And I for one support our troops.
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

A couple of years ago the Chicago Tribune (I *think* that was the publication) had an article titled "Hate the war, love the soldier." That's pretty much my attitude. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

You'll ruin your knees!

When does a picture of a troop say "support our troops" and when does a picture of a troop say "support our war"? That is the question somebody raised. And then, in honor of the good men and women serving our contry, somebody recanted. But the question remains. And I for one support our troops.
                          Right on, Trent...that's what this started out as, I took it off track, but fixed it...thanks to everyone for holdin' me accountable. Lynn B

Why is it sideways?

Was it you or me that recanted? Who's to say. These are tough times, despite all our wealth, and we all need to support each other--as best we can.

Vim