I ate all the candy and cookies is it ok to eat Brown sugar out of the box. (Read 872 times)

tom1961

Old , Ugly and slow

All the Christmas candy and cookies are gone.

I am alone at the house

I was getting ready to make a ham using brown sugar.

So would it be ok to eat the rest of the brown sugar.

I have pushed back my diet to next year.

first race sept 1977 last race sept 2007

2019  goals   1000  miles  , 190 pounds , deadlift 400 touch my toes

Walk-Jogger

All the Christmas candy and cookies are gone. 

I am alone at the house

I was getting ready to make a ham using brown sugar.

So would it be ok to eat the rest of the brown sugar.

I have pushed back my diet to next year.

Go for it!

Retired &  Loving It

tom1961

Old , Ugly and slow

After that picture  i am re-thinking the idea.

sugnim

I need this dancing guy in the break room at work.  That place is full of tempting snacks and goodies!

I have ate all the candy and cookies is it ok to eat Brown sugar out of the box.

Good lord, no!

Put it in a bowl and eat it with a spoon.

joescott

Yeah, brother, do it!  I'm right there with you.  Cool

January is going to be rough, though...

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

It is never okay to eat brown sugar raw.  You must first soften 1/4 stick of butter in a bowl, add 1 cup of brown sugar, and then beat in one egg.

"run" "2" "eat"

my name is r2e, and i have eaten brown sugar directly from the box.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

tom1961

Old , Ugly and slow

Hello R2E

I just found some cookie dough

Butter Tart

Personally I would find a recipe and bake something delicious with that brown sugar. (I suggest butter tarts, of course.) Failing that, sprinkle it liberally on top of buttered bread, and enjoy with a glass of milk.

P.S. Does brown sugar come in a box where you live? I've never seen it that way. It comes in a transparent plastic bag here.

brown sugar

Thats rad

I like to rub white sugar on my gums when there is nothing else to eat. Feels gooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

A Saucy Wench

Personally I would find a recipe and bake something delicious with that brown sugar. (I suggest butter tarts, of course.) Failing that, sprinkle it liberally on top of buttered bread, and enjoy with a glass of milk.

P.S. Does brown sugar come in a box where you live? I've never seen it that way. It comes in a transparent plastic bag here.

brown sugar

It comes in both formats here.  Both are entirely useless once opened.  You either have to add a piece of bread and transfer it to an airtight container or eat it all at once before it turns into rock candy.  tom is just not being wasteful.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Is it wrong to eat Smucker's natural PB by the tablespoonful?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

tom1961

Old , Ugly and slow

I eat pb by the spoonful all the time.

A Saucy Wench

It may be wrong to eat PB any other way.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7