Any one ever run the Charlie Horse Half Marathon (Scout?)? (Read 736 times)

OMG. The race is just 10 days away. (I'm a little slow on observation skills at times) Roll eyes

Michelle

Scout - Did you ask yet??? Big grin

Michelle

http://www.bobmina.com/2003_Reports/Charlie_Horse_20K_2003.htm Pam - When you get a few minutes you should read this article! You'll enjoy it considering it's about our race this Sunday! Lets hope for clear skies. Big grin

Michelle

From what I understand it's supposed to be clear and HOT (please let it be in the 50's) Sounds like we picked a "winner" of a trail race to run Wink Unfortunatly the low of the day is supposed to be 59 with the high 84 Confused With the weather being in the mid 80's all week long and the highest chance of rain (so far) being 20% today. Looks like at least the course should be pretty dry.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

http://www.bobmina.com/2003_Reports/Charlie_Horse_20K_2003.htm Pam - When you get a few minutes you should read this article! You'll enjoy it considering it's about our race this Sunday! Lets hope for clear skies. Big grin
            Hope your still up for it! Let me know Smile

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Hope your still up for it! Let me know Smile
              I'm ready. At least I think I'm ready. Drinking lots of water today! Smile

Michelle

I'm ready. At least I think I'm ready. Drinking lots of water today! Smile
                Good idea! With how hot it is today and will be tomorrow hydration is VERY important. Guess I better get more drinking done (WATER that is lol) OMG the low tomorrow is 61 and high is 90 Angry Angry Hmmmmm I wonder if I can race in a swimsuit Tongue And if we have the thunderstorms predicted for tonight, course will definetly be muddy.

Wingz

Professional Noob

Hardest race I've run was a very muddy trail race... boy that stuff sucks down your feet! Here's to hoping it's not too muddy for you, though I know you like a little bit of a challenge... Evil grin

Roads were made for journeys...