Sportcount 100 model red (Read 545 times)

jules2

I use a HRM and have various courses I have measured by using cycle computers and GPS. I got a stopwatch for intervals but it was a pain with all those different buttons then I found the Sportcount, its fits on your finger and can measure upto 100 splits ( or lengths of the pool ) It only has one button and an old duffer like me managed to understand how to use it in minutes. It does number of splits, average time, fastest and slowest time I look forward to using as soon as the snow clears on 4x400 metre course I have marked out, what makes it funny is that prior to the snow the course was flooded I've not had much luck this winter. http://www.sportcount.com/productsNew.php?category=SportCount

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Slo

I've had one for years. use it primarily for swimming but I love the damn thing. It is one of those things that I would have to replace immeaditly if I ever lost it......God Forbid !
      Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

That might be pretty damn useful for me right now. With ice on the sidewalks and pavement, I've been doing lots of laps at our rec center. I'd rather use this than my Garmin because I'm trying to make my Garmin last as long as physically possible. I feel it is a waste to use the Garmy as a lap counter.

TRUST THE PROCESS

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

Hey, thanks for posting about this. I picked up a sportcount last week and used it for a 10-miler (or 80 laps) of our Rec Center track over the weekend. It worked wonderfully!

TRUST THE PROCESS

jules2

Hey, thanks for posting about this. I picked up a sportcount last week and used it for a 10-miler (or 80 laps) of our Rec Center track over the weekend. It worked wonderfully!
            I'm glad I could help who says things have to be complicated to be useful. Whats really funny is that I've hardly used mine as now the snow has cleared and my course in underwater, nevermind theres some dry weather for a few days.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Gotta TRI

Wow! That's so cool. I was just looking at these online the other day and am seriously considering getting one. ( especially for the pool ) Good to see it's getting good reviews. Just may place that order today!
              2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon