Jogging Strollers (Read 625 times)

PugLove

I'm sure this has been posted here a million times.... but please help me find the best jogging stroller for me.

I'm looking for something that can also serve as my everyday/shopping stroller - so I think I need one with a front wheel that can swivel.  I'd be willing to spend the $$ for the right product.  It's something that I intend to use frequently and for a long time.

Thanks for your input.

Get a BOB.  My wife and I have one and it's great.  It is a little big, but all jogging strollers will be.  We've used it consistently since our son was 7 or 8 months old.  It is used more for walking (fitness, not just strolling) because I typically run before my son gets up, but it is great and has been our "go to" buggy.
      Lestorke

I'm sure this has been posted here a million times.... but please help me find the best jogging stroller for me.

I'm looking for something that can also serve as my everyday/shopping stroller - so I think I need one with a front wheel that can swivel.  I'd be willing to spend the $$ for the right product.  It's something that I intend to use frequently and for a long time.

Thanks for your input.

BOB Revolution will a be a perfect stroller for you as it has the things that you mentioned above. In case you want to find out  more objective  reviews you can click on this link: http://jogging-stroller-reviews.net/bob-revolution-se-stroller-reviews/  Smile

This thread is so old that the OP has likely already retired whichever stroller he/she chose. Okay, not really, but this is an old thread.
          xor

Lestorke posted Lespam in other stroller threads yesterday.  S/he seems to be resurrecting all the stroller threads to promote that site.