Local press want me in the paper (Read 985 times)

Slow-smooth-fast

I got a call today from a local newspaper, and they want me to appear in the paper due to the amount of weight I have lost. Currently it is 85.5 lbs. When I told them that I am a professional magician, they loved it saying that they want to use something cheesy like,'now you see me, now you don't' - all good fun. I will post the article here when it comes out and the picture ok guys,

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Eddy, that is fantastic! You really deserve the publicity and kudos, too--you are an inspiration here and I know you're going to get some folks who struggle with their weight thinking..."hey, if that guy can lose weight and run, maybe I can, too!" Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Slow-smooth-fast

Eddy, that is fantastic! You really deserve the publicity and kudos, too--you are an inspiration here and I know you're going to get some folks who struggle with their weight thinking..."hey, if that guy can lose weight and run, maybe I can, too!" Smile k
        Cheers for that. I will help anyone with weight loss if they need.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

Nice! I got in the paper last year with a huge picture, but the article didn't actually have anything to do with me. It was just more convenient for the photographer to get a picture of me than to get one of the person that the article was about. I did get quoted though. Can't wait to see your article! I hope that they have a copy online.

Run to Win
          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)