Thank you, thank you!!! (Read 513 times)

mommyontherun

You guys made my day! Honestly, when I posted my race report, the message I intended to get across was "Wow, it was hard!" and "I have a lot respect for all of you that are able to do this". I didn't expect soooo much encouragement! It really feels great! I have read each one of your post several times and I feel better knowing that others have experienced the same thing. Thank you!!!!!!! I just discovered RA a few weeks ago and I am totally addicted. I got a lot of info. here before my race that helped calm my nerves. Now, I definitely have to keep running, just so I can belong here. Ha, ha Vixidu-Too bad you don't live closer, we could do the half-marathon relay and relive our old track days. Although, I don't think I could sprint for 3 miles. Add about 13,000 people and get my adrenaline going again, you never know what might happen. Ha, ha TChuck- I was the same way in high school too. My track coach always talked me into doing Cross Country too and I had the same issues. Hopefully, your runner will figure it out by the time he is my age. JCK-You did awesome over the weekend! I looked at your log. You're right, the weather was great!