ughhhhhhhhhhhhh (Read 738 times)

not only have I gone through a huge box of tissue's but I can't even taste what I'm eating Cry Of course that didn't keep me from eating two pieces of pizza last night and one today Angry Am I right when they say feed a cold?

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Not getting any better yet? Ick. Sorry to hear that. Drink lots and lots of fluids, flood your body with water, wash that nasty stuff out right out. That's what I tell the kids to do. Not sure if it helps get them better quicker but it keeps them hydrated. Tongue Starve a cold, feed a fever?? I don't know.

Michelle

Oh I'm not coughing much *knock on wood*

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Why is it when we have no sense of taste we still get hungry? SO not fair! I hope you feel better soon. Keep taking it easy and let your body recover. Don't forget to make yourself a hot toddy or two! Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

You would think I'd be smart enough to eat something really super healthy that I don't like (since I can't taste it anyways). Of course it may have a little to due with AF. She's always got the best timing Confused

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Might as well go ahead and eat chocolate--the dark stuff IS good for you, too! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Gotta love some of the marketing they are doing with dark chocolate Tongue

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Gotta love some of the marketing they are doing with dark chocolate Tongue
                  Hey, dark chocolate and raspberries...that would be chock full of antioxidants--and taste good, too! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Hey, dark chocolate and raspberries...that would be chock full of antioxidants--and taste good, too!
                    In that case, don't forget the red wine! Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

not only have I gone through a huge box of tissue's but I can't even taste what I'm eating Cry Of course that didn't keep me from eating two pieces of pizza last night and one today Angry Am I right when they say feed a cold?
                      Pam, does it make you feel any better that I woke up a gajillion x's last night because my nose kept running? I'm right there with you! It got to the point where I just stuffed a Kleenex up one side so I could get a few winks! (TMI, sorry.) I also had pizza (soccer night for my son tonight) too!...but I could taste it. I feel for you. Misery loves company, right!? (Passes tissue box) Dead
                        Akkkkk your not supposed to get sick, just my husband (yes he finally is sick as well). Glad to hear you at least got to enjoy your pizza! I'd share some tissue with you but I'm on my last box. Hope your cold doesn't last long!!

I feel badly that you're both sick but...STAY AWAY FROM ME! Big grin I don't want what ever it is you have!!! I've had my share of sickness this year so far, I'm not up for another round. Find a way to make it happen, stay in bed the entire day, don't get out of bed except when nature calls. Wouldn't that be nice?! I know how with having kids, there are better odds at having someone knock on your door and hand you a million dollars than there is at getting to spend an entire day in bed. Roll eyes

Michelle

I'm definetly on the road to recovery. How do I know this? Well I usually am by the time I pass it on to dh. Poor guy is working at home and won't be running with me due to being sick (oh poor boy.... NOT). Anyway I no longer am coughing and everything is from the neck up so hopefully my run goes well. If not guess I may not be racing on Sunday. Oh and your totally right about the odds being in favor of someone coming to my door and giving me a million dollars over being able to stay in bed all day! Thanks for the laugh Michelle!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It got to the point where I just stuffed a Kleenex up one side so I could get a few winks! (TMI, sorry.)
                              That was me a few nights ago. Sounds like that bug must be making the rounds in our community. Wink k

~ Sarah Kay