How many days/week do you run? (Read 1475 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

JakeKnight

You might want to fix that. I was considering asking if you'd like to repeat your K2K2K on April 6th. You've got six weeks. Get busy.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

Dog-Love

And judging by your calves in that other thread...zero seems to be working great for you. Wink. I won't ask what happened because I know you must be in rest mode I'll be sticking to my easy-jog-run things 5 x per week.
      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
        4 times a week. With 100+ flights per year, though I've managed to run in 20 something countries last year, I consider it quite an achievement. I know, though, that somehow I'll have to get pretty soon that 5th day in order to have an acceptable time on my first marathon next June Undecided

Targets 1) No injuries 2) Keep having fun 3) Some kind of PR

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Are we doing K2K2K on 4/6? Please confirm. Also, I sent you an email along these lines, yet it remains ignored. 0 is a result of a new baby with a tired Papa.

My legs are killing me

5 on 2 off.
              No set schedule for me. I just take off a day or two when I need it, or when I have to (no time to run).

Michelle

No set schedule for me. I just take off a day or two when I need it, or when I have to (no time to run).
                Same here. Usually that works out to 4-6 days a week.

Life is Good

I run or walk every day...unless I'm sick...I log about 23-30 miles a week

Run 1000 miles

bike 500 miles

finish a half Ironman triathlon

Warrior dash 2012

Chickamauga battlefield half 2012

and a few small races in between

Sign up for one of those mileage groups on this site. The thought of falling 4 miles further behind the Bunny can be a powerful motivator. I used to run 3-4 days before I signed up and now I try to get in atleast 5 days.

Another Passion

Eastern Michiganders need to HTFU. Wink
                      Angry

Rick
                      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Another Passion

I was running 5 days per week, but I am slightly broken right now so, taking some time off to try and heal and get back at it.

Rick

Another Passion

Are we doing K2K2K on 4/6? Please confirm. Also, I sent you an email along these lines, yet it remains ignored. 0 is a result of a new baby with a tired Papa.
                          That's a relief. I thought you might be broken too.

Rick

I was running 5 days per week, but I am slightly broken right now so, taking some time off to try and heal and get back at it.
                            Well that bites, sorry to hear my friend. Hope you heal well and quickly.

E.J.
                            Greater Lowell Road Runners
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Four , but I try to do 5 when I can ( with the help of my treadmill!) I only run outside 3 days a week. Tuesdays, Sat, and Sunday. No time, so I have to use the dreadmill for the other days.

- Anya