Event calendar function & wrong dates (Read 750 times)

The Floor Walker

Hi Eric, Just curious what happened to the "event" function that was on the calendar page? I was using this to enter and see what my upcoming races were. It's not a big loss but was curious if there was a reason it is missing. Also, my roomate just started using the log several days ago and he mentioned to me the other day that whenever he does a new run, the automatic date is always one day ahead of the current day. For example if he does a new run today (1/18/06) the automatic date that shows up is (1/19/06). This doesn't happen with my log though, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Thanks for keeping up with improving this running log. It is definitely becoming one of the best online logs I have seen. Matt

The Floor Walker

Nevermind about the "event" question, I just realized it is in the drop down menu under "new run" Tongue
      eric :)

Hi Matt, Sorry about moving the event function on you. I grouped them together because they are sort of related. As to the time difference, your roommate needs to set his time zone. Go to Options / Locale Settings, and set it and his problem will be fixed. eric Smile