Christmas wish list (Read 148 times)

I wish Christmas would stop existing.

It's fun for the kids, but once they're grown, not so much.

Get off my porch

NikoRosa

Funky Kicks 2019

We decided to scale back Christmas this year.  My brother lost his job a week ago.  My husband and I had some unexpected expenses in November.  So it was by family consensus that Christmas is going to be very low key this year.  I am hoping I get no gifts, because all I have to give is homemade jams and pickles. Sad

But if Santa were real, I would wish for a pair of Hokas.

Leah, mother of dogs

Rungry!

So, so, so agree with this. Stupid bunny

A clean slate in the race against that stupid ass imaginary fucking pace bunny.

MTA: oh wait, that's New Years.

Never mind.

Jen

ultramarathon/triathlete

I want my daughter to get her two front teeth (so she can stop waking me up at night).  My son stopped once his came in.

I'd also like some good eggnog.  And a new pair of running gloves.  Lost two gloves from two different sets already this winter. :-(

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
          Gatorade Endurance Team

My Christmas wish would be to go out of the country someplace warm & don't come back 'til the holidays are over. However my company does year end inventory the week after Christmas. That's not going to happen. Otherwise my wish would be for my family to blow off all the extravagant, over-the-top gift buying that comes with Christmas. We all have mortgages & college tuitions. The gift I appreciate the most is seeing all of us that made it through another year gathered together. If we have to exchange gifts make it simple. Preferably something you made & didn't cost a lot of $$.

I am hoping I get no gifts, because all I have to give is homemade jams and pickles. Sad

This would be an awesome gift. One of my coworkers gave me a jar of tomato relish yesterday. Made my day.