Reports --> Can I plot this... (Read 459 times)

Marquess of Utopia

I would like to plot a graph or search that would like all of runs that total over 20 miles in a single day.
      I don't think you can get that report directly yet. If you just want the data, you could get at it though. Reports -> New Search Set date range to whatever you are interested in. Set group by to day. Set activity to run. Search. Sort by distance (descending). That should let you see what data you are asking for. Just ignore anything below your interest threshold (20 mi). You could then copy the table and paste into excel (paste special, text) if that is an option, or something else otherwise, and graph it there.
      mbk

Actually, I think you can do that in either a search or a graph (although the graph will show blanks for days with runs less than 20. For the chart I entered: X Axis: Calendar: Date Y Axis: Distance Date Range: Custom Range From 1/1/2000 to 1/1/2020 (choose any range that will include all of your workouts) Activity: Run Distance: 20 mi to 999 mi (if you have any days with more than 999 miles, you go, boy!) That's it. That will generate a chart. You use the exact same options (except X/Y Axis) to create a report. That shows all runs >=20 miles. If you wanted all days with more than 20 miles (and possibly with multiple workouts) then maybe the grouping that s.crissman mentions will accomplish that. Not sure. Also, don't forget you can always export your log to Excel and get crazy with graphs and analyses. Have fun!
          Sorry if I was confused. From the poster's original wording, I thought he wanted each day where his total running was greater than 20 miles, not all runs over twenty miles, which is why I offered the answer I did. If all he wants is runs > 20 miles, then yeah, the more direct approach will work.
          mbk

And your assumption may be right. I think the request can be read both ways. Guess we'll have to wait and see what he really wants! Happy New Year!
            eric :)

This is not possible right now. s.crissman's suggestion is probably your best bet. I'll have to see how to make this work.

Marquess of Utopia

Thanks s.crissman!!! This is exactly what I was looking for! I have one workout where I ran 14 miles then ran a 7 mile race. I'm also thinking of running a few morning and afternoon ten mile runs this year. I was thinking I ran more that 8 20 mile days last year, but that is an improvement over only 2 in 2007.