Viewing my members' logs... (Read 805 times)

Mr Koegel

I am a group owner and cannot figure out how to view the logs of my groups' members in the new interface. I think there used to be a link I could click that would bring up a list of all of the members in my group, and I could have it display how many miles they ran over the previous however many days, and I could also click on their names to view their logs. Can someone help me out here?
    eric :)

Mr Koegel, I disabled the stats page for now because it's consuming too much resources and slowing down the server. I'll add something in place of it but dont' think you'll be unable to see stats until I figure out why it's so slow.
        I am a group owner and cannot figure out how to view the logs of my groups' members in the new interface. I think there used to be a link I could click that would bring up a list of all of the members in my group, and I could have it display how many miles they ran over the previous however many days, and I could also click on their names to view their logs.
        I too use this feature and look forward to when the capability returns.
          Mr Koegel, I disabled the stats page for now because it's consuming too much resources and slowing down the server. I'll add something in place of it but dont' think you'll be unable to see stats until I figure out why it's so slow.
          Is the "something in place of it" up yet? As their coach, I need to see my kids' logs. I don't need the rest of the statistics, to be honest, I just need to view their logs. I guess I could ask them to make their logs Public for now, but it's still inconvenient to search for all their logs in the Browse User Logs feature rather than just click on them in a list.

Lazy idiot

I guess I could ask them to make their logs Public for now, but it's still inconvenient to search for all their logs in the Browse User Logs feature rather than just click on them in a list.
            A little bit of time using Favorites/Bookmarks could be helpful for you in the interim. Have a folder just for your students, and then a separate bookmark for each one.

Tick tock